John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Macbook pro which I'm trying to hookup to the Cannon

Customer Question

I have a Macbook pro which I'm trying to hookup to the Cannon IP90 printer. The software for the Mac is Yosemite OS X version 10.10.3. I just got it back from Apple's Genius Bar and the cleaned everything out of the Mac (with my permission.)
It was originally set up to this canon IP90 for the last 5 years with no problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason
Hello again,
I hope I am not bothering you. I see that you have come to this page, but have not responded. I am just checking on the status of your problem. Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?
I look forward to your response on this page.
Thank you for your time.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
- Jason