Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I typed my question, put in my credit card info and was

Customer Question
asked to sign in to...
I typed my question, put in my credit card info and was asked to sign in to a site I've never registered in before.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/27/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is your question? All that has come through is that it is a Pixma 5300.
.