Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MG5300 stopped working Error Code B200 what shall I do n…

Customer Question
MG5300 stopped working Error Code B200 what...
MG5300 stopped working
Error Code B200
what shall I do now????
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/27/2015
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
The B200 error indicates that the printhead assembly as well as the Logic board has overheated and shorted out. The printhead and logic board needs to be replaced to get everything back to alright.
The printhead and logic board are very expensive, unfortunately the cost of repairs may be more than a new printer itself. If your unit is under warranty then you can get it repaired from CANON free of cost.
I am extremely sorry for giving you a bad news. I just wanted to be completely honest with you.
Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Please take your time to rate this answer positively by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click submit.
Thank you for using JustAnswer; it's been my pleasure to serve you today. We'll hope to see you again in the future; between now and then, I wish you a pleasant day and a quick solution to this problem
Regards,