Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brother printer that keep giving me message that my…

Customer Question
I have a Brother printer...
I have a Brother printer that keep giving me message that my "printer is offline" when I'm trying to print something. I tried clearing it and even shut off my laptop to start the printing command over, again to no avail. The serial number for my printer is: U63536M4F 189436. Thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/27/2015
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
What is the operating system of your computer?
for eg: windows 7, windows 8 etc.
Is your printer connected to your computer wirelessly or via USB cable?
Regards
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have Windows 8 and I'm not sure about if its wireless or not. Is it just a matter of plugging it out and in again?
Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on the issue directly ?
With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and you can stop any time using your mouse. And we have an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403"
Regards