Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Pixma MG7520 printer wirelessly connected to…

Customer Question
I have a Canon Pixma...
I have a Canon Pixma MG7520 printer wirelessly connected to a Toshiba laptop computer. I need the to know what steps are now needed to print,copy,scan and print photo's from my digital camera. My Email address is***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2015
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Currently, are you able to print from the computer to the printer?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
What's the model of your digital camera?
Are you able to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,