Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannon pixma ip5000 the power light flashes from green to yellow.

Customer Question
PC control panel shows operator...
cannon pixma ip5000 the power light flashes from green to yellow. PC control panel shows operator error.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. There should be an error code on the computer, what is that code? The lights should flash in a pattern, what is the pattern?
.