Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just brought a Epson WF_2630 and I have followed all…

Customer Question
I have just brought a...
I have just brought a Epson WF_2630 and I have followed all the instructions for installation and the printer recognises the printer, but the printer won't read the computer. I have completely uninstalled all the Epson programs from the computer and reset the printer but the 2 will not read each other. Please help!!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/26/2015
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Are you able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is it wireless?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,