Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A DELL COMPUTER AND AN LEXMARK PROSPECT PRO 205 PRINTER.

Customer Question
I WAS WORKING WITH YOUR...
I HAVE A DELL COMPUTER AND AN LEXMARK PROSPECT PRO 205 PRINTER. I WAS WORKING WITH YOUR LEXMARK TECH ABOUT THE PRINTER NOT PRINTING FROM THE COMPUTER. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR TWO WEEKS AND NOTHING IS FIXED. THE WI FI HAS BEEN SHUT OFF AND I CAN'T GET IT BACK. I'M THROUGHLY UPSET. NO COMPUTER OR PRINTER. DO YOU HAVE SOME WHO KNOWS ENGLISH AND CAN MIX THIS MIX.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/25/2015
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error message?
Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?
Did the Lexmark tech tell you what the issue is?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,