Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I scan on my Epson Workforce 640? The online product…

Customer Question
How do I scan on...
How do I scan on my Epson Workforce 640? The online product manual says to click on my Epson Scan icon. I do not have an Epson Scan Icon on my desktop
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/25/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You most likely do not have the full epson software/driver package installed to use the scan functions.You'll need to update that software as well as the connection to the epson. I can do this for you remotely.
Thank you Nathan but I just figured it out. I downloaded the update
You're welcome. Have a good day.Nathan