Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to change out printhead on a Arizona Oce 550 GT Printe…

Customer Question
how to change out printhead...
how to change out printhead on a Arizona Oce 550 GT Printer
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/25/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Before changing the printheads, I suggest watching this video, and performing all maintenance steps shown.
https://dgs.oce.com/PrinterSupport/Arizona_550_Customer/Video/Arizona550_Video_page.html
If youve ran through those entire cleaning steps.. Whats the current issue with your printhead.. Are some nozzles out? Please clarify.
Dustin S.
Dustin,
Are you familiar with the printer? We have done all the maintenance and cleaning. I need to know how to change out the printhead only.
Im familiar with cleaning and swabbing the heads.. And trying to unclog the nozzles. The printheads for those machines are high cost to say the least. Id have preferred to go through some maintenance routines on the machine. Since you just want to replace it.. Due to that reason, and since I cannot locate the service manual. Im going to opt out. I wont risk giving slightly wrong advice and damaging a very expensive part. If and when another expert picks this up, you will be notified. Best of Luck~ Dustin S.
ok. I need to be credited back for the amount to my credit card
Here is our "submit for refund" link. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If you dont want to wait and see if someone picks this up, or even if you do want to wait and dont get the help you wanted. You have 30 days using that link where you can achieve a refund. D.S