How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dustin Your Own Question
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 13329
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Dustin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to change out printhead on a Arizona Oce 550 GT Printe

Customer Question

how to change out printhead on a Arizona Oce 550 GT Printer
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Before changing the printheads, I suggest watching this video, and performing all maintenance steps shown.
If youve ran through those entire cleaning steps.. Whats the current issue with your printhead.. Are some nozzles out? Please clarify.
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you familiar with the printer? We have done all the maintenance and cleaning. I need to know how to change out the printhead only.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Im familiar with cleaning and swabbing the heads.. And trying to unclog the nozzles. The printheads for those machines are high cost to say the least. Id have preferred to go through some maintenance routines on the machine. Since you just want to replace it.. Due to that reason, and since I cannot locate the service manual. Im going to opt out. I wont risk giving slightly wrong advice and damaging a very expensive part. If and when another expert picks this up, you will be notified. Best of Luck~ Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok. I need to be credited back for the amount to my credit card
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Here is our "submit for refund" link. If you dont want to wait and see if someone picks this up, or even if you do want to wait and dont get the help you wanted. You have 30 days using that link where you can achieve a refund. D.S