Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HelloI have a 'reseat drum' message. I removed and put back…

Customer Question
Hello I have a 'reseat drum'...
Hello
I have a 'reseat drum' message. I removed and put back the drum but I still get the message, alternating with '004-321'
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/23/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is the machine? When is the last time you replaced the drum? If you turn the drum by hand does the belt turn?
.