John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Poblem with my Canon Pixma printer, not sure you can help.

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is the printer? Is it 10 times every time? For example unplug it and plug it back in does it stay 10 or change to 5 for example? Try sending a print from the computer it should give you an error code, what is that code?
.