Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Put grandson's canon pixmaMX470 ony computer to install drivers…

Customer Question
put grandson's canon pixmaMX470 ony...
put grandson's canon pixmaMX470 ony computer to install drivers for him and I would like to uninstall them because I have HP printer on it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2015
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Please let me know the operating system installed on the computer from which you wish to uninstall the canon printer
in case you are using a windows pc, to uninstall canon printer follow the below steps
click start..control panel..programs and features\add remove programs
locate the software for canon printer and right click on each and uninstall
once done click start..device and printers
if the canon printer icon shows up..right click on it delete\remove
let me know if you face any difficulty
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert