Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to set-up epson wf-2650 labels #5436 laser/i

Customer Question
how to set-up epson wf-2650...
how to set-up epson wf-2650 for avery labels #5436 laser/ink
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/20/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You would need to use something like word or excel, instead of the avery instructions use the ones on this page:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supAdvice.jsp?UseCookie=yes&type=highlights¬eoid=195128
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.