Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I send a document from my laptop to my printer, the printer…

Customer Question
when I send a document...
when I send a document from my laptop to my printer, the printer dialogue box pops up and says "printer is not ready to print"
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
6/19/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
So I can assist you with specific information, I need to ask a few questions.
Whats the full name brand and model of your printer?
Is it wirelessly connected, or connected via USB?
Also, are you printing from a windows xp, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, a mac, or an android phone, ipad or iphone?
Thank you,
Dustin S.
not sure which version of windows, printer is wireless, Epson artisan 810
Thank you. Was this printer working on this same computer recently, and wirelessly? If so.. Have you changed wireless routers, changed internet providers, or changed any other equipment recently?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you there?
I am here.. I seen your request for a phone call. Ive sent the offer to you. Once the offer has been accepted, send your phone number here and I can call you. If youd rather work on this issue via written communication, please try to answer the questions I asked you in my last message. ( posted below ) Was this printer working on this same computer recently, and wirelessly? If so.. Have you changed wireless routers, changed internet providers, or changed any other equipment recently?
John, Computer Science Engineer