Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson wf 3620 all in one will print from the computer but will

Customer Question

epson wf 3620 all in one will print from the computer but will not print a copy. Everything else seems to be working fine the screen does not light up when ask to print?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What happens when you do order a photocopy, and you use the controls on the printer itself to do so?
1. does the printer respond at all?
2. does the printer start the copy inside its workings?
3. are you using the document feeder on top, or placing the original face down on the glass?
4. does the scanner bar under the glass light up and move?
5. does any indication appear on the printer itself, either a message on screen or indicator lights?
Let me know, please. I will be able to answer your question, if you provide that info in Reply. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1 No
2. No
3. original face down on the glass
4. No
5. No
That's disappointing, to say the least.
Try a hard reset: - unplug the printer from the power, thus turning it Off.
- leave it that way for 20+ minutes or more.
- plug in again after that time.
- turn On w/power switch as needed.
A. what controls on the printer do you press, to do a copy, once the original is loaded (whether on the glass or otherwise) ?
B. what shows on the printer's indicators, screen, etc., during as well as after the copy is ordered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Russell, sorry I ran out of time on my end I must get ready for a business event. How can we continue at another time?
Barbara
Just return to your question's page at
http://www.justanswer.com/printers/95i0e-epson-wf-3620-one-will-print-computer-will.html
and you will be able to resume. Let me know how what I suggested works out, etc., please. Thanks.