Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. I have had past

Customer Question
hello. I have a HP...
hello. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. I have had past problem with it disconnecting from my wireless connection. It was recently used and started making a noise and taking a very long time to print from the computer. The copying feature will not make copies. I needed to replace cartridges m - c and y. When trying to print it stated that there was a problem with the ink set up. A MESSAGE INFORMING ME TO UNPLUG AND TRY AGAIN FAILED. as far as being computer smart I am not. I friend informed me he has the same unit and pay a fee and your support people take over and correct any problems. Ray.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Hello Ray. Id like to help you with this issue. And you are correct, there are times and situations where I can connect to your computer from here, and repair any software issues with the printer.
From the problems you described though, there may be some physical issues with the printer that need to be fixed. I wont be able to perform those physical repairs in person, but I can talk you through them over the phone, if needed.
When you can, please reply to this message and let me know when you will be available to work on this issue.
Thank you,
Dustin S.