Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Message is printer not responding. It will copy, but will…

Customer Question
Message is printer not responding...
Message is printer not responding. It will copy, but will not print from computer. I have pulled power and USB connection, closed computer and restarted.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2015
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,