Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is Lexmark pro800-pro900 series. I'm trying to copy…

Customer Question
Printer is Lexmark pro800-pro900 series...
Printer is Lexmark pro800-pro900 series. I'm trying to copy standard letter and no matter what I try I'm only getting partial copy printed. What are the standard settings for letter or document printing? Nothing in reference guide describes what A5,A6,L,2L or matte etc. mean.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
When you say you get a partial copy, do you mean part is cut off, there are horizontal lines missing (blank spots)
Normal letter size paper (8.5x11) is also known as A4, and plain paper (not photo, matte, etc)
Just logged in with question above. Any answer yet?
Horizontal line is cut off. By that I mean when copying a letter one side of multiple lines is cutoff.
Any answer yet? Forget it. Don't need your help I'll just continue to try everything. Please no billing to my account or shall deny it.Tom
With as many techs as you have available can't believe the response time even tho urgent listed as minimal.
Thank you for the information. Would you be able to send me a scanned image/photo of a printed/copied page so I can see it?Can you try making a photocopy as well to tell me if that comes out the same way (not just a computer print)?
Cancel my question for service not satisfied! See previous comments
I'm just the tech, I have no control over any billing issues. This is not an instant process, it takes times for messages to come through, and when you send multiple replies your question gets pushed down the queue and takes even longer to get to. You've already been billed the full amount upon corresponding with me, which is how the site works. You may contact customer service directly for a refund if you don't wish to continue.Best of luck to you,Nathan
John, Computer Science Engineer