Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon mg3222. Following a paper jam I find that the…

Customer Question
I have a canon mg3222...
I have a canon mg3222. Following a paper jam I find that the printer will not grab and feed the paper. I can see the right side (my right looking at the back) plastic grab bar (?) is out of alignment. How can I get it back in place w/o breaking it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2015
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Electronics Pete
Hi there,
You can try to carefully push the plastic grab bar back into the correct position - there will be a little flexibility in it.
If it does not push in for you, then the printer will need to be disassembled to reinsert the grabber correctly and this will be a very time-consuming process.