Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have hp printer that I am having difficulty to scan

Customer Question
through to the parallels side...
Have hp printer that I am having difficulty to scan through to the parallels side of MacPro
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/15/2015
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Electronics Pete
Hi there,
When you plug the USB cable into your Mac, you should see a pop up window asking you where you would like to connect the device;
Choose to connect it to your virtual machine.
The device will then be attached to Windows and should be recognized there.
If you have any difficulties connecting the scanner, open Device Manager and check your device. It will usually be under the Imaging Devices or Printers.
If there is an exclamation mark next to it, locate the drivers using installation disk that came with the printer or download them from the HP website.