Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a brother MFC-J67200W. I am trying from MS-Word

Customer Question
Hi I have a brother MFC-J67200W. I...
Hi
I have a brother MFC-J67200W.
I am trying from MS-Word to print on a non standard size page width 2300mm and Length 2400mm. I can not seem to get anywhere.
From Word I get an error " Invalid paper size" although under page attributes, I have set up the paper size as listed above?
I have tried everything. Please help
Hermann
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
I have a Mac on OSX yosemite 10.10.03.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi is anyone there?
Hello??????
6/15/2015
Technician: Aitizaz, Computer Professional replied 2 years ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Computer Professional
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!
Please visit the following link to see different page size in mm. The page size you have mentioned in beyond the ability of the printer to print. That is the reason your WORD is telling you that the page size is INVALID. For this kind of page sizes, there are special printers. So you need to take this size print out through those printers.
http://www.papersizes.org/a-paper-sizes-tsta.htm?utm_expid=76296969-821.s8owjGK9QLGFWKghSdWEDA.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.pk%2F
if you have any question, please let me know. thank you
maybe I have my decibels incorrect 24cm is 240mm correct?
Now that I have changed the paper size to 230 by 240 mm, The printer is giving the error paper tray not detected. I know I need to feed the paper from the back entry slot, I have inserted It twice, and yet I still get the same error. What do I need to do?
There is a complete list of steps that you need to perform in order to get rid of this problem. Please visit the following link to rectify the situation:
http://www.brother-usa.com/FAQs/Solution.aspx?FAQID=200000041350&ProductID=MFCJ4610DW&Keyword=#.VX6J8PkirIU
i hope this helps.
This helped thank you. What is the Maximum paper thickness in (gsm) that can be printed. I have checked the brother website but can find any details. I was told when I bought the printer that it can print 220 gsm? Can you confirm this?
I will be out this afternoon, so IF I don't respond for a while don't worry.
I am here know
It's good to know that your problem has been resolved.
Yes that is true. The maximum paper weight that this printer can handle is 220 g/m2.
Thank you very much for coming to Just Answer. Please rate the answer positive. thank you
I have another question. What amount will be charged to my Credit Card, and will It be a once only charge?By the way, the 220 gsm paper only relates to plain/smooth paper or photo paper, and not textured art paper which I have been trying to print on. I can get a 180 gsm Textured art paper to work through the back feed slot. anything thicker in textured art paper such as Watercolour paper, the printer just jams up.
Yes! that would be a one time charge. For the exact amount, you need to contact the JustAnswer admin.
The specifications given are for printing/plain paper. The textured art or photo paper is slightly different from plain paper. Its thickness specifications are not available on the specification sheet as such. You might have to work on it for a little to print, with a paper of less thickness.
How do I contact the admin department?
I don't think you answers fully replied to my questions, however I admit that I did not give you all the details re paper type. I just assumed 220gsm is the same for all paper types. I would have expected you to ask the question "What type of paper are you trying to print on?".
The paper type was textured art paper such as "Reeves water Colour" . trust this sheds more light on the subject.
please visit the following link and click SPECIFICATIONS tab. Now go to PRINT HANDLING section and you can see different specifications related to paper size, weight and tray to be used. Recommended paper brands is also important section to note in this case.
please rate the answer positive since your initial question and problem has already been resolved. thank you very much for coming to Just Answer
Your original question related to thickness of the paper and related queries have already been answered. if you have any query, please do not hesitate to ask me. If you are satisfied, please rate the answer positive. Thank you very much
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Aitizaz
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Computer Professional