John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I purchased a used hp psc 2200 series all in one and it is

Customer Question

I purchased a used hp psc 2200 series all in one and it is supposed to be designed for Microsoft Windows XP and I don't have that on this computer. Is there a way we can make it work. I have windows Vista
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Are you trying to use the disc that came with the printer?
Before going through the install process, may I first ask if you've tested the printer at all? I'd strongly suggest you try making a photocopy, direct from the glass, in both color and black only modes, to be sure the printer is fully functional.