John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

XP860 purchased recently and has been in use and working fine.However

Customer Question

XP860 purchased recently and has been in use and working fine.
However today when printing a black and white document with "Grayscale" selected, it doesn't print at all and when you select "colour" it prints but faintly.
Tried maintenance print head clean and alignment but when it prints out the trial pages with dots it is almost impossible to read (very faint).???
Can you advise please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. How long have you had the printer for? Are you using genuine/oem epson cartridges, or are they generic/refilled ones?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The printer was purchased about 3 months ago and has been working fine and we only use Epson cartridges

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel my request, I was not aware that you are not Epson support I do not wish to pay for a service or have a membership, so please cancel this request and do not charge my account. I will also request Paypal to make the refund, I do not appreciate being fooled into thinking that I was dealing with Epson.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
I have no control over billing. I'm an independent tech, there are multiple points during the sign up process where it should have been made quite clear that this is justanswer.com, a paid support service. I'll opt out of the question, but I'm unable to give you a refund. You can however contact customer service through the help page to request a refund there.Best of luck to you, and thanks for trying justanswer.Nathan