Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My previous Epson printer would let me print four pictures…

Customer Question
my previous Epson printer would...
my previous Epson printer would let me print four pictures on one sheet of 11 X 14 photo paper, but I cannot find a procedure in the manual to do this by using my new Epson WF2540 printer. I want to print four 4 by 5 inch pictures on one page of paper. Can you send me a list of steps to follow to get the job done?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/13/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Some of the options may not be easily available, depending on what version of Windows or Mac you are using.
Are you using windows Vista, WIndows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Or what version of mac osx are you using?
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Thank you,
Dustin S.