Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Can someone tell me how to make the "Ink Absorber Full" reset

Customer Question

Can someone tell me how to make the "Ink Absorber Full" reset on the Brother MFC-J410w?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Your ink absorber could indeed be full, and may need to be emptied or replaced. Though many times what this error means is that you have went through enough prints and ink that it "could" be full.
To temporarily resolve this error. You can reset the ink absorber purge counter.
This video below will show you how to do so.
https://youtu.be/pCWovhoAqDM
If you get stuck or run into any issues completing those steps, please send a detailed reply letting me know where you are encountering issues, and I will assist you further as needed.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. Im not sure what additional service you were requesting, the previous message does not specify.
Can you clarify whether you were able to view the last message I sent. Watch the Video, and then try the purge counter reset on your machine?