Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a paper jam in my Canon Pixma 450. I read the online…

Customer Question
I have a paper jam...
I have a paper jam in my Canon Pixma 450. I read the online instructions about how
to resolve it, but I can't pull the paper out and I don't see how to take the printer
apart so I can reach in further to pull out the paper.
Please help.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/12/2015
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 3 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue I hope to resolve it quickly with you.
What is the code number if any that is displayed on your Printer?