Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I think my printer is not the default printer anymore. can…

Customer Question
I think my printer is...
I think my printer is not the default printer anymore. can not get to control panel to check out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
6/9/2015
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your Support needs. I just need to know what Operating System is it that you are using? Windows X, OS X (MAC) or Linux?
windows 8
Please follow the steps below:
To set or change the default printer
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
Enter Devices and Printers in the search box, and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click Set as default printer.
If you have a laptop, tablet, or other mobile device, you can set a default printer for each network you use. Windows will remember which printer you've set as the default for each network.
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer