Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

RE: Brother HL-L2320DAfter a required shift to manual feed,

Customer Question
RE: Brother HL-L2320D After a required...
RE: Brother HL-L2320D
After a required shift to manual feed, I can't determine how to restore the printer to normal. Can you help?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
If your expert work time left is 10 minutes and nothing has changed, why don't you just email me when you actually have been able to locate and repair the problem. Thanks,
Jim Harr
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/9/2015
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 3 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please follow the steps below:
1. Perform the Factory Reset:
a. Turn off the power by pressing and holding the POWER button.
b. Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in.
c. Hold down the GO button as you press the POWER button to turn on the machine. Continue holding down the GO button.
d. When the Toner, Drum and Paper LEDs are on release the GO button. All LEDs will be off.
e. Press the GO button 8 times. The Ready LED should flash each time you press the GO button. All the LEDs will light up to indicate the machine has been reset.
f. After approximately two seconds, the printer will restart and the error should be cleared.
(The error should now be fixed.)
Chime in and let me know of your results Sir or Madame...