Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson XP 400 printer, just tried to print with it,

Customer Question
and I got an error...
I have an Epson XP 400 printer, just tried to print with it, and I got an error message, "Turn off power then on again, and check documentation for details." There is no paper jam, and when I turn off the power and back on, the error message returns. There is no indication that any ink is low.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/8/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Is there a specific error code/message you are getting, either on the printer or the computer?