Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm looking on how to replace the fuser in a brother

Customer Question
I'm looking for info on...
I'm looking for info on how to replace the fuser in a brother hl-3170cdw
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/8/2015
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 3 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Now I hope that you have your replacement Fuser ready. Here is the video with instructions for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_O8kQaAzo
Or this Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYZM0_OWKE
Chime in and let me know of your results.

That's not my printer - I've already done YouTube searches. My printer is a HL3170-CDW.

Give me a few moments please for your answer Sir or Madame. Also, the first video in the list given to you is for the family of Printers that your printer belongs to.