Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to stop the flashing rerror light and I am unable…

Customer Question
I am unable to stop...
I am unable to stop the flashing rerror light and I am unable to determine why it does . I have checked for trapped paper.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/8/2015
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Could you please let me know the make and model number of the printer?
If you can. let me know the number of flashing lights (sequence) that you see.
Thank you.
S H E F I N