Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a samsung clx 6260 fd printer. all it will do is say…

Customer Question
i have a samsung clx...
i have a samsung clx 6260 fd printer. all it will do is say initializing. we tried hooking to different computers but no change.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/8/2015
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the power to the printer and wait 10 minutes
Then connect the power, turn it on and tell me if it now starts.
Let me know the results please
I tried that still the same
Thanks
It is the internal memory that has faulted. When it initializes it reads from this and this is where it is faulting.
Residue power can cause this but we have now ruled this out.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you