John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the canon mg7520 printer down loaded disk all hooked

Customer Question

I have the canon mg7520 printer down loaded disk all hooked up using the usb line printer says its ready go to print and doesn't and error comes up
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
What's your OS version?
And what exact error do you get?
Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 8.5 I did finally try again and some how the printer is listed twice one with the printer saying ready with a green circle with a check mark and the other with out and saying ready so I clicked on that one and it printed do I need to remove one of these some how?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One says canon mg7520 series printer which is the that doesn't work and the one that does says Mg 7500 series, what your take on this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do I remove the one that not working?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello? are you there?
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I apologize for the long delay. You can't remove a printer if you have items in the print queue. If items are waiting to print when you try to remove a printer, Windows will wait until printing is complete, and then remove the printer.
Then in order to delete the printer follow the steps below:
Open Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.
Right-click the printer that you want to remove, and then click Delete.
Please let me know if it worked.