Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to load 11 X 17 paper into Epson WF-7010

Customer Question
how to load 11 X 17 paper into Epson WF-7010
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/7/2015
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If no tray can have that size paper loaded into it, try using the Manual Feed.
If you find any tray or Manual Feed tray that accepts paper that wide, be sure to set the size in the printer's driver settings (which vary according to whether you have a Windows PC or an Apple computer) and also set in the software application on your computer, from which you are sending the print job, before sending the print job.
Specifications for this printer officially state that 11 x 17 size is usable with this printer, and that custom sizes up to 13 x 44 inches can in fact be defined/used.
Cite:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product/Specifications.do?UseCookie=yes&sku=C11CB59201
under 'Specifications'.