Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am looking to download the manual Canon MX700. PLEASE

Customer Question
I am looking to download...
I am looking to download the manual for the Canon MX700. PLEASE HELP!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/6/2015
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer currently working fine? Or is there any issue with the printer?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Can I provide you the manual online, so that you can download and view the printer's manual instantly on your computer right now?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
There are no issues with the printer. I have just misplaced the manual and need to download a new one.
1. Can you please confirm the model is MX712 or something else? Please check the label(s) on the printer.
2. Do you have a windows or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?
3. Can I provide you the printer's manual online, so that you can download and view the printer's manual instantly on your computer right now?
If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can download the printer's manual directly through your computer for now.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,