John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need to remove a paper jam on my canon printer mx360.

Customer Question

Hi, I need to remove a paper jam on my canon printer mx360. A small sticky pad fell in the paper feeder. Need to know how to remove the back to reach the jam
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The back of a Canon printer is usually called the auto-duplex area, or just the rear feed area. In the case of your printer, there is a rear feed area... is the location into which the sticky pad feel, here (as shown in this diagram, with a blue arrow pointing into it) ?:
http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/storage/1/kb/attachments/ServiceWareImages/LDImages/WSSS/NewWSSSImages/G0095124.png
Let me know. Thanks.