Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My wireless printer cannon mg5420 will not print.

Customer Question
my wireless printer cannon mg5420 will not print.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/4/2015
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Was it working previously?
Was there any change recently that may have caused the issue?
Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?
What's the status of the Wi-Fi/wireless light / icon on the printer?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,