Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting a printer error message 0 x F1 I am getting error me…

Customer Question
I am getting a printer...
I am getting a printer error message 0 x F1
I am getting error message 0XF1 Turning off does not fix the problem
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
6/3/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This message indicates a head/carriage jam, or a failed printhead. When you say you moved the assembly, do you mean you slid the entire head from side to side? Does it move freely?