Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Download printer info as we can't find our disk.

Customer Question
download printer info as we can't find our disk.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model is it? What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
windows 7
levono
.
I meant the model of the printer. The number you gave looks like a serial number which I can not find the model from.
.
kodak esp office 2150
.
Go to this page:
http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/selected/true
That download should have everything the disc had on it for your printer.
Make sure to run the download just saving it is not enough to install it.
If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.