Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon iP100 printer ink cartri ge replacement. How do I open…

Customer Question
Canon iP100 printer ink cartri ge...
Canon iP100 printer ink cartri
ge replacement. How do I open lid?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
6/1/2015
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please watch the video below and let me know if the issue persists.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeQlgOAB0k If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N