Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What is the printing error Code:OxEA and how to fix it?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2015
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
This is one of the most common errors that occurs when the carriage caddy is jammed due to the following reasons:
a) Packaging Material stucked inside.
b) Cartridges not seated properly.
To fix the issue open up the printer and ensure there is no material, tapes, or anything else stucked inside and the cartridges are seated in properly.
If reseating cartridges does not help, turn the printer off, take out the cartridges and inspect them carefully to see if any material is left over on the cartridges.
If no material is found, reseat the cartridges and check again.
If you still receive the 0xea error then contact the retailer you purchased the printer from for a replacement as it could be a defective one.
And, if you can take a second to rate my service that will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks