Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WF-3540 I put in a new Epson black ink cartridge, but it prints…

Customer Question
WF-3540 I put in...
WF-3540 I put in a new Epson black ink cartridge, but it prints "not the whole articles, but skips lines.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't want a service - just one question holding up my project. I am 82 years old and do not need anything except making the black print. Please stop the ads ........ I am willing to pay the $26 for help....but that is all the service I want. Thanks. hurry up.
5/31/2015
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
Is it a problem with black cartridge only or all the cartridges ?
Did you replace the cartridge with a genuine Epson cartridge or a third party cartridge ?
Regards,