Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Similar problem. Clicking noise when connected to our Mac.

Customer Question
Unplug the connection and clicking...
Similar problem. Clicking noise when connected to our Mac. Unplug the connection and clicking stops.
Ed
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
What makes the clicking noise. The printer , or the mac?
Also, can you check what version of Mac osx you have Ed, as mentioned below.
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Thank you,
Dustin S.