Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I just tried to print an 11x17 and set page to tabloid. I still

Customer Question

I just tried to print an 11x17 and set page to tabloid. I still got a 8 x 10 photo no matter whether I i used portrait or landscape settings. ???
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Please make sure that when you're printing, your application is set up to print on a tabloid sheet. There are two settings that need to be correct. The setting in the application, and the setting on the printer. When you're in the application, depending on what you are printing from, it is usually called the page set up for page options. Then, when you print use the file print menu instead of a print icon. This will bring up the full print dialog. This print dialog should have a media or paper tab that you can click on to set the properties of the media to which you want to print. Please let me know if that helps if you still need help I'll be available to help you.