Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Is there a diagram of the back of a HP PRO WHICH WOULD SHOW

Customer Question

Is there a diagram of the back of a HP PRO WHICH WOULD SHOW WHERE THE Printer plug in port is. I need to plug in my printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
let me know the model number of the hp printer i will let you know where the usb port is on the printer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HP Pro 300 I just got a Printer and do not know which plug in to use on the back of the computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is there such a diagram?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no problem with the Printer I just need to where to plug in at the back of the computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This diagram should come with the computer but it doesn't.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This computer is just 2 months old and has Windows 7 installed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you going to answer?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
sorry about the delay
open the link given below copy and paste it on your web browser and you will see the usb port is located at the back when you have the power socket right above you will see 2 more ports together on the top you have the lan port and right below that is the printer usb port.
LASERJET PRO 300
http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=4337652&docId=emr_na-c04130929&docLocale=en_US
forward the video to 5:30