Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I'm getting an error message that says there's a jam in

Customer Question

Hi, I'm getting an error message that says there's a jam in paper output slot, and I don't see any jam. Tried turning printer upside down to see if it was just a piece of debris but no dice.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you remove the power to the printer and wait 10 minutes so any residue power can clear.
Then put the power back in, turn on the printer and tell me please if you still get the error.
Let me know the results please