Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a Cannon MG5560 that I want to connect to my lap top.

Customer Question

I have a Cannon MG5560 that I want to connect to my lap top. Wireless connection.
When I go "Add Printer" section on my lap top there is no reference to the MG5560 model cannon ink jet printer. There references to other MG series printers.
Could you please advises me on how i can connect this printer to my laptop.
Thank You.
Richard Doherty
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
what is the operating system you have on the laptop.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 8
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
try to download the correct printer driver from the link given below copy and paste the link to open it
http://tinyurl.com/q3rmf6r
check the version windows 8 or 8.1 then download and install the full featured driver software and install it.
let me know if you need additional help.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
if you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen let me know if you need the additional service otherwise we can continue wit the service you have already opted for