Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have new printer cartidges, but have forgotten how to access…

Customer Question
I have new printer cartidges...
I have new printer cartidges, but have forgotten how to access where I will install them
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
5/24/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today! the link below contains a complete, beginning to end written and visual guide for changing the ink tanks.
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/office_all_in_one_inkjet_printers/pixma_mx922?CMD=MIXED_SEARCH&mName=PIXMA+MX922&mType=PIXMA+MX&pageKeyCode=ekbresults&searchString=change+ink&BASIC_SEARCH_CURRENT_TOPIC_ID=3742&BASIC_SEARCH_CURRENT_TOPIC_TYPE=0&RESULTS=RELEVANCE&RELEVANCE_START=1&RELEVANCE_COUNT=25&CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=null&USERTYPE=1&isSecure=false
If you run into any issues, or have any further questions.. Please let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.