Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon Selphy CP780 Ink Cartridge is stuck. I now have two…

Customer Question
My Canon Selphy CP780 Ink...
My Canon Selphy CP780 Ink Cartridge is stuck. I now have two Selphy's like this. I press eject and the cartridge won't budge
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
5/23/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
With the ink cartridge stuck. If you try to print. Does it then tell you it needs to replace a cartridge? If so, try to print, let it give the "replace" message.
And then you should then be able to remove it.
If t hat doesnt work for y ou. let me know and we can try other steps as needed.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
No, I'm familiar with the machine. These cartridges are physically stuck. They won't run and they won't eject.
When you push the cartridge eject lever up.. Does the lever move, or does it feel like the lever is "stuck" ?